my first post/get to know me

 hii, i'm really excited to start posting and keeping a digital diary about the things that I like and the crafts that I make. 

I love fashion and makeup and love trying different styles like gothic, gyaru, alternative, y2k, (there's so many styles and substyles idk all of them but I love learning more about them) and enjoy window shopping online (i'm lowk a shoppaholic)

free people
 
makeup i did for fun ^^









I like traveling with my family and my lovely boyfriend when I can. The most beautiful place I've gone is Brussels, Belgium. I went to Europe for a week with my cousins and we went to Dublin, Amsterdam, Brussels, and Berlin. I would love to go back and visit other cities :> Other than Europe, I do a lot of roadtrips to the beach and visited Las Vegas for a few days too! 

Brussels, Belgium


Cambria, CA

that's all for now xx, anika

2 comments: